From then to now! 49 years ago, today, I made my grand entrance into this world. I know that some people, as they get older, are bothered by their age. However, I am not one of those. I am so thankful that GOD has blessed me to live to become the awesome age of 49. Most of you have no idea of all that HE has done for me. As a way of giving HIM praise for his love, mercy and grace, I want to share just a few things HE has brought me through. HE is amazing!
1) I was born at my parents home with my umbilical cord wrapped tightly around my neck.
2) I've been involved in eight automobile accidents with people under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
3) I was pumping fuel one night, and a guy pulled a knife and robbed me.
4) I was in a fast food/fuel place in Atlanta one evening, and three guys, armed with guns, demanded everyone's money.
5) I was at a concert one night when my appendix ruptured, releasing poison into my system. I was in ICU for 10 days.
6) I've been paralyzed from just above my waist down.
7) I had a brain aneurysm.
8) I was thrown away by people who were important to me, and yet I'm still standing.
9) Over the past 25 years, I have traveled over 1,000,000 miles in ministry.
10) And the greatest of all, when I couldn't see a reason to live, HE gave me both physical and spiritual life with a purpose.
You ask me why I am the way that I am, well now you know. I had nothing to give HIM, but HE still gave to me. He had no reason to see me through life's struggles over these past 49 years, well...except that HE just loves me! For that I am so grateful! Yes my friends, I am thankful that HE has been there through all of my ups and downs And you know what? HE will always be there for me, even through the next 49 years. That is simply who HE is, and what HE does! THANK YOU JESUS!!
I am sure that HE has been there for you through all of the years, too. Look at all that HE has done for you and take time to give HIM thanks. Then, maybe, tell others what HE has done, as a way of giving HIM praise. HE sure deserves all of our praise!
Happy Testimony Tuesday!
#JohnathanBond #TestimonyTuesday #Celebrate