Testimony Tuesday: Well my birthday was this past Saturday, and I turned 47 years old. When I woke up Saturday morning, my first thought was, “30 years ago, as a senior in high school, this was not how I expected my life to be.” But just as soon as the thought came to my mind, GOD reminded me just how true that thought was.
– HE reminded me of the awesome ministry that HE has allow me to be part of for the past 24 years. –
– HE reminded me that I never expected to be the dad of such an awesome son, with a great head on his shoulders.
– I never expected to have an awesome daughter in law, that would be part of changing my world.
– I never imagined having the cutest,sweetest, most wonderful grandgirl in the entire world.
– I had no idea how wonderful and smart my parents would be, and how much I would love spending quality time with them.
– HE reminded me that when I was younger, I had no idea just how special my two sisters and brother would be to me, or how special CLOSE friends would be in my life.
I never expected my life to be so awesome! THANK YOU LORD for your blessings on me! This reminded me of a phrase that my uncle would say quite often, “You can’t stop a bird from flying over your head, but you can stop it from building a nest.” Scripture says to think on good things… Philippians 4:8, KJV
I love how GOD takes what satan means for bad and turns it around to be so awesome. HE is amazing. Take time to share the GOOD NEWS of JESUS! HE so deserves the praise!